Subconscious Writing Intensive - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Subconscious Writing Intensive
Location: Old Gym
A new approach for seasoned writers or individuals just beginning to explore creative writing, this comprehensive day-long workshop offers strategies that will help students silence the inner critic, become more creative, and surprise themselves with compelling work that isn’t like anything else out there. For students familiar with this approach, this intensive format will help facilitate a deeper understanding of the process.
Non-credit class instructed by Adam Sydney.
Special Restrictions: Cost is $60. Register at: https://hilo.hawaii.edu/ccecs/registration/ or call 932-7830.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of September 16, 2018Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.