Dance for Everyone: Hip Hop Basics - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Dance for Everyone: Hip Hop Basics
Location: Old Gym
Non-credit classes run from 9/7-11/16, no class on 9/28.
Learn the basics of hip hop and explore a variety of styles including contemporary, ballet, popping, jazz and more. Each class will include a warm up and conditioning exercises, moving across the floor and learning choreographed movement.
This is a mixed level class, open to those with no dance experience. Participants may dance in dance shoes, socks, or bare feet. Please bring water and wear comfortable clothing that you can move in.
Instructed by Lawrence Mano.
Special Restrictions: Cost is $85. Register at: https://hilo.hawaii.edu/ccecs/registration/ or call 932-7830.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of September 2, 2018Next →
Holiday observed: Labor Day
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.