Student Activities Council Spoons Tournament - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Student Activities Council Spoons Tournament
Location: Campus Center Plaza
Join the Student Activities Council (SAC) in Campus Center Plaza from 10am to 1pm for a morning of cards, competition, and snacks! SAC will be hosting a tournament of the card game of spoons, in which students can play as many or as few games as they wish in order to win raffle tickets. A raffle ticket may be earned after each round won, with a raffle drawing at 12:45 for first, second, and third place prizes (students must be present at the time of the raffle to win)! The first half hour of this event will be instructional for students unfamiliar with the game. Official competition begins at 10:30 am.
Special Restrictions: Valid Fall UHH ID required to win prizes
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7374
What's also happening?
Week of October 7, 2018Next →
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.