Student Activities Council Spoons Tournament - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Student Activities Council Spoons Tournament
Location: Campus Center Plaza
Join the Student Activities Council (SAC) in Campus Center Plaza from 10am to 1pm for a morning of cards, competition, and snacks! SAC will be hosting a tournament of the card game of spoons, in which students can play as many or as few games as they wish in order to win raffle tickets. A raffle ticket may be earned after each round won, with a raffle drawing at 12:45 for first, second, and third place prizes (students must be present at the time of the raffle to win)! The first half hour of this event will be instructional for students unfamiliar with the game. Official competition begins at 10:30 am.
Special Restrictions: Valid Fall UHH ID required to win prizes
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7374
What's also happening?
Week of October 7, 2018Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.