Suicide Prevention Table and Labyrinth - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Suicide Prevention Table and Labyrinth
Location: Library Lanai
Nā Kiaʻ i O Ke Ola Guardians of Life Suicide Prevention Program and the UH Hilo Suicide Prevention Committee and partners invite students, faculty, and staff to stop by to learn about the resources in our community and campus that work to prevent suicide. These resources will include an online simulation to help students build confidence to talk with a friend that may need help. Participants will also learn about a mindfulness technique with the utilization of a labyrinth to help manage stress.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK(8255) Crisis Line of Hawaii 1-800-753-6879.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7465
What's also happening?
Week of September 9, 2018Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.