Scary Scenarios - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
The UH Hilo Performing Arts Department presents "Scary Scenarios".
Creep through the halls of the Performing Arts Center to experience four Halloween-themed one-act plays, shared in four different locations!
Written by UH Hilo students, the plays are: "Trust Issues", "Come Home", "Lattes", and "Ignorance is Bliss".
Show dates & times are:
Friday, October 26 @ 6:00 pm & 8:00 pm
Saturday, October 27 @ 6:00 pm & 8:00 pm
Sunday, October 28 @ 4:00 pm
Tuesday, October 30 @ 6:00 pm & 8:00 pm
Wednesday, October 31 @ 6:00 pm & 8:00 pm
Special Restrictions: Tickets are $7 (general), $5 (discount) and $3 (students w/valid ID & children 17 & under), and available at the UH Hilo Box Office Tuesday-Friday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm or call 932-7490.
***This event is part of the Performing Arts Department "Trifecta Package" 3 Performing Arts Events for $20 if purchased before October 26th
Single tickets go on sale September 18th.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7490
What's also happening?
Week of October 21, 2018Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.