Tomáš Kubínek: Certified Lunatic and Master of the Impossible - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Tomáš Kubínek: Certified Lunatic and Master of the Impossible
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
Tomáš Kubínek’s internationally acclaimed solo performances play to packed theaters around the world, including a sold-out run on Broadway which prompted the New York Times to declare his work “absolutely expert”.
Kubínek, a self-declared “fool, clown, visual poet, solo performance artist, multi-talented vaudevillian, comic genius and charming huckster”, performs his exuberant one-man show that is equal parts comic brilliance, virtuosic vaudeville and irresistible charm. Described as a collision of theatre and music-hall, Kubínek’s one-man show is sure to delight audiences of all ages.
“Hilarious and enormously talented” Time Out
“Equal parts old-time clowning and Monty Pythonesque silliness…” Seattle Times
Special Restrictions: Advance Sales: $25 General, $20 Discount, $12 UHH/HCC Student/Child
At the Door: $30 General, $25 Discount, $17 UHH/HCC Student/Child
Available at the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center Box Office T-F 10am -2pm, call 932-7490 or order online at artscenter.uhh.hawaii.edu
Single tickets go on sale September 18th.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7490
What's also happening?
Week of February 10, 2019Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.