Giordano Dance Chicago - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Giordano Dance Chicago
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
Giordano Dance Chicago (GDC) is America's original jazz dance company, captivating audiences worldwide with dynamic performances and the diversity and wide appeal of its repertoire. The mission of GDC is to create and present new and innovative jazz dance choreography, often redefining and expanding the very definition of jazz dance, and to bring this invaluable American art form to audiences and students of all ages and from all ethnic backgrounds. Whether on the stage or in the classroom, we strive to enrich lives through dance. Known for its high-energy, high-impact artistry, GDC continually receives critical and audience acclaim worldwide.
"Flat-out fun: over-the-top sexy, stylishly cool." — Chicago Tribune
"More stunning than ever!" - Chicago Sun-times
This event is a co-production with the Hawai‘i Concert Society.
Special Restrictions: Advance Sales: $30 General, $25 Discount, $15 UHH/HCC Student/Child
At the Door: $35 General, $30 Discount, $20 UHH/HCC Student/Child
Available at the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center Box Office T-F 10am -2pm, call 932-7490 or order online at artscenter.uhh.hawaii.edu
Single tickets go on sale September 18th.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7490
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.