Holiday Card to Hilo: Come Back Home - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Holiday Card to Hilo: Come Back Home
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
This concert, a tradition among Hilo families for more than a decade, brings us home to songs we love to sing during the holidays. The concert will bring together UH Hilo's Kapili Choir and University Chorus with the Hilo Community Chorus, the ensemble VOICES, the Orchid Isle Orchestra and special guest performers. From sing-alongs to classics with a new twist to Hollywood favorites right here in our home-town theatre. There will definitely be something for everyone. Come back home, once again, with Holiday Card to Hilo.
Special Restrictions: Advance Sales: $20 General, $15 Discount, $7 UHH/HCC Student/Child
At the Door: $25 General, $20 Discount, $12 UHH/HCC Student/Child
Available at the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center Box Office T-F 10am -2pm, call 932-7490 or order online at artscenter.uhh.hawaii.edu
Single Tickets go on sale September 18th
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7490
What's also happening?
Week of December 9, 2018Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.