Jeopardy hosted by FYE and CAPE - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Jeopardy hosted by FYE and CAPE
Join the First Year Experience (FYE) program & the Confidential Advocacy and Prevention Education (CAPE) office every third Wednesday of the month for Wednesdays After Class (WAC) on the campus center plaza starting at 6pm! These events are set up to be fun and interactive for you to create connections with other students and to learn about the various resources you should take advantage of as a student.
Mark your calendars now for our WAC events:
October 24 - Jeopardy
November 28 - Movie Night
Stay up to date on these events and future events through our social media accounts:
Instagram: @uhhiloFYE and @uhhiloCAPE
Facebook: UHHiloFYE and UHHiloCAPE
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7384
What's also happening?
Week of October 21, 2018Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.