Vulcan Orientation Fall 2018 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Vulcan Orientation Fall 2018
Orientation is filled with fun activities, events, and workshops all designed to Create Connections with other new students, with our amazing UH Hilo faculty, and with numerous campus resources and the awesome staff that run them. We will also have workshops which will help to set you up to be Academically Successful here at UH Hilo, and of course there will be lots and lots of Vulcan spirit as we welcome you into our university ʻohana (family).
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7799
What's also happening?
Week of August 12, 2018Next →
Holiday observed: Hawaiʻi Statehood Day
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.