How I Started a Successful Business in Hawaiʻi - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
How I Started a Successful Business in Hawaiʻi
Location: College of Business and Economics Main Multipurpose Room (Room 101)
Hear from some of Big Island’s most successful entrepreneurs on how they made their first sale, and advice on how to start a business without a ton of money.
Featuring: Big Island Booch, Hana You, KUMUMEA, Simply Sisters, and more..
Special Restrictions: Must be a UH Hilo student to attend.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 825-0082
What's also happening?
Week of April 22, 2018Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.