Exploring Entrepreneurship for Accounting and Finance Majors - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Exploring Entrepreneurship for Accounting and Finance Majors
Location: K127 next to College of Business and Economics building
Students will hear from a panel of business owners and professionals in the finance and accounting field about their career path and how to get your foot in the door in this in the accounting/finance industry.
Speakers include: Gregg Taketa from Taketa, Iwata, Hara, & Associates, Financial Planners, and more.
Refreshments will be served.
Special Restrictions: Must be a UH Hilo student to attend.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 825-0082
What's also happening?
Week of April 15, 2018Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.