Community Of Hei Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Community Of Hei Workshop
Location: Student Services Building, Room W201
As part of our efforts to promote and support indigenous health and wellness on our campuses, we are launching the “Community of Hei” workshop series. Hei are traditional string figures that are powerful in their ability to sharpen focus, create intentions, and to capture and celebrate outcomes. The word “Hei” means to capture in the Hawaiian language. A culture nearly lost, be part of the revival as we learn hei for personal, professional and community wellbeing.
This is the last workshop in this semester's workshop series.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7963
Tags: Community of Hei
What's also happening?
Week of April 8, 2018Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.