ʻOpihi Week - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Library Lānai
‘Opihi Week is scheduled for April 17-19, from 10am-2pm, every day, on the Library Lānai. It's scheduled one week after fall class registration begins for continuing students on April 9th.
During ʻOpihi Week, current and new transfer students will find a lot of help to register into courses to help them graduate.
Faculty advisors from 25 undergraduate majors can answer questions and help students plan out the fall semester schedule. Key student support offices, like the Office of the Registrar and the Career and Academic Advising Center, will provide critical support for student success and registration. Laptops will also be available to allow for on-site registration, courtesy of Kīpuka.
Incoming transfer students will be able to register, starting April 14, so if they have challenges with registration or have questions about requirements, they can stop by and get some help too.
View complete list of Academic Department Availability and
Student Support Availability at hilo.hawaii.edu/blog/opihi/2018/04/04/what-is-opihi-week/
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7092
What's also happening?
Week of April 15, 2018Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.