ʻOpihi Week - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Library Lānai
‘Opihi Week is scheduled for April 17-19, from 10am-2pm, every day, on the Library Lānai. It's scheduled one week after fall class registration begins for continuing students on April 9th.
During ʻOpihi Week, current and new transfer students will find a lot of help to register into courses to help them graduate.
Faculty advisors from 25 undergraduate majors can answer questions and help students plan out the fall semester schedule. Key student support offices, like the Office of the Registrar and the Career and Academic Advising Center, will provide critical support for student success and registration. Laptops will also be available to allow for on-site registration, courtesy of Kīpuka.
Incoming transfer students will be able to register, starting April 14, so if they have challenges with registration or have questions about requirements, they can stop by and get some help too.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7092
What's also happening?
|Week of April 15, 2018||Next →|
- UH Hilo Student Association Vacancies
- UH Hilo Students, are you interested in advocating for your peers and expanding your leadership opportunities? UH Hilo Student Association (UHHSA) might be the place for you. ...
- Pride Hilo Club looking for members
- Are you interested in creating an inclusive community that focuses on educating the general public about LGBTQ+ issues? What about forming a safe network for LGBTQ+ and ally students alike? If you would like to be part of representing the LGBTQ+ ...
- The English Club is searching for new members
- Do you love poetry? Maybe you're an aspiring novelist? Or maybe you haven't touched a book in three semesters? The English Club is open to all students, faculty, staff, and community members, who are interested in seeing how the written word - ...
- The Board of Student Publications wants you!
- Are you looking for a rich leadership opportunity where you can connect with students, faculty, and staff at the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, while developing professional skills? If so, then the UH Hilo Board of Student Publications is ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.