ʻOpihi Week - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Library Lānai
‘Opihi Week is scheduled for April 17-19, from 10am-2pm, every day, on the Library Lānai. It's scheduled one week after fall class registration begins for continuing students on April 9th.
During ʻOpihi Week, current and new transfer students will find a lot of help to register into courses to help them graduate.
Faculty advisors from 25 undergraduate majors can answer questions and help students plan out the fall semester schedule. Key student support offices, like the Office of the Registrar and the Career and Academic Advising Center, will provide critical support for student success and registration. Laptops will also be available to allow for on-site registration, courtesy of Kīpuka.
Incoming transfer students will be able to register, starting April 14, so if they have challenges with registration or have questions about requirements, they can stop by and get some help too.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7092
What's also happening?
|← Previous||Week of April 15, 2018||Next →|
- Campus & Community Service Spring Food Drive
- It’s that time of year again! Campus and Community Service is holding the Annual Spring Food Drive in conjunction with the University of Hawaiʻi State Food Drive. ...
- Looking For Gender And Women's Studies Club Officers
- Aloha! We are trying to revive the Gender and Women's Studies club here at UH Hilo campus. As of right now, we are looking for students who would be interested in becoming an officer. All ideas and interests are welcome. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatitis C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Testing is Anonymous, Safe & Fast! More info at hilo.hawaii.edu/studentaffairs/health/#hiv
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- Study Abroad Applications Due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.