ʻOpihi Week - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Library Lānai
‘Opihi Week is scheduled for April 17-19, from 10am-2pm, every day, on the Library Lānai. It's scheduled one week after fall class registration begins for continuing students on April 9th.
During ʻOpihi Week, current and new transfer students will find a lot of help to register into courses to help them graduate.
Faculty advisors from 25 undergraduate majors can answer questions and help students plan out the fall semester schedule. Key student support offices, like the Office of the Registrar and the Career and Academic Advising Center, will provide critical support for student success and registration. Laptops will also be available to allow for on-site registration, courtesy of Kīpuka.
Incoming transfer students will be able to register, starting April 14, so if they have challenges with registration or have questions about requirements, they can stop by and get some help too.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7092
What's also happening?
Week of April 15, 2018Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.