Campus & Community Service Spring Food Drive - Announcement Details
Campus & Community Service Spring Food Drive
It’s that time of year again! Campus and Community Service is holding the Annual Spring Food Drive in conjunction with the University of Hawaiʻi State Food Drive. All donations will be given to the Hawaiʻi Island Food Basket to help fight hunger right here on Hawaiʻi Island.
This year, the food drive will run from Monday, April 9, 2018 through Friday, April 27, 2018. Please bring your non-perishable goods to one of our donation locations around campus: Campus Center Room 210, Campus Center Room 312, the University Concierge desk, the Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs office, the Mo’okini Library lobby, or the Performing Arts Center lobby. All donations can be dropped off during each location's normal business hours (please see their websites for that information). Monetary donations can also be made in the change buckets in the Campus Center Sodexo Dining Hall or online at www.hawaiifoodbank.org/donate. Please be sure to put “UH HILO” in the second line of the address to ensure that the donation gets credited to our campus.
Each year the Food Basket serves 1 in 5 Hawaiʻi residents with their programs, providing nutritional assistance to those who are most vulnerable in our communities. With a donation of $10 the food basket can provide as many as 25 meals!
Mahalo Nui in advance for your participation!
Campus & Community Service is a Campus Center program.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
|← Previous||Week of April 22, 2018||Next →|
- Campus & Community Service Spring Food Drive
- It’s that time of year again! Campus and Community Service is holding the Annual Spring Food Drive in conjunction with the University of Hawaiʻi State Food Drive. ...
- Looking For Gender And Women's Studies Club Officers
- Aloha! We are trying to revive the Gender and Women's Studies club here at UH Hilo campus. As of right now, we are looking for students who would be interested in becoming an officer. All ideas and interests are welcome. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatitis C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Testing is Anonymous, Safe & Fast! More info at hilo.hawaii.edu/studentaffairs/health/#hiv
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- Study Abroad Applications Due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.