Mindfulness and Stress Management Class - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Mindfulness and Stress Management Class
Over the course of four classes, learn mindfulness strategies to better cope with stress.
March 12, March 19, April 9, April 16.
While each session provides different information and strategies for mindfulness and stress management, it is not mandatory to attend all four sessions - you are welcome to join the course at any time.
If you are interested in joining or have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Counseling Services at 932-7465.
Sponsored by UH Hilo Counseling Services, Student Health and Wellness Programs.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7465
What's also happening?
Week of March 18, 2018Next →
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.