Grief Support Group - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Grief Support Group
Location: SSC E-228 at the end of the hall on the second floor of the Student Services Center
The loss of a family member, close friend, or a beloved pet can be one of the most challenging realities we face in life, and the resulting grief can feel overwhelming at times.
This group is designed for students who are experiencing loss/grief and would like a place to share common challenges with those who understand. Members will also learn effective coping techniques. There is very strong evidence showing that support groups are very effective in helping college students to feel better through understanding and connection.
The group will meet Wednesdays from 3:30 - 4:30 pm in SSC E-228, at the end of the hall on the second floor of the Student Services Center from February 7 - April 18.
This is a drop-in group. Please feel free to stop by for support when you miss a loved one. For questions or disability accommodations call 808-932-7465 or email email@example.com
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7465
What's also happening?
Week of March 25, 2018Next →
Holiday observed: Prince Jonah Kūhiō Kalanianaʻole Day
Holiday observed: Good Friday
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.