Grief Support Group - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Grief Support Group
Location: SSC E-228 at the end of the hall on the second floor of the Student Services Center
The loss of a family member, close friend, or a beloved pet can be one of the most challenging realities we face in life, and the resulting grief can feel overwhelming at times.
This group is designed for students who are experiencing loss/grief and would like a place to share common challenges with those who understand. Members will also learn effective coping techniques. There is very strong evidence showing that support groups are very effective in helping college students to feel better through understanding and connection.
The group will meet Wednesdays from 3:30 - 4:30 pm in SSC E-228, at the end of the hall on the second floor of the Student Services Center from February 7 - April 18.
This is a drop-in group. Please feel free to stop by for support when you miss a loved one. For questions or disability accommodations call 808-932-7465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7465
What's also happening?
Week of February 25, 2018Next →
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.