Nimble Leadership: Strategies and Skills for Working Togethe - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Nimble Leadership: Strategies and Skills for Working Togethe
Location: Campus Center, rm 301
Learn steps to get through the chaos of building collaborative resolutions in changing and challenging times. Add communication skills to your toolbox to manage critical problems that impact our campus community. Begin to develop the process of creating a collective vision through thoughtful and civil dialogue.
Dr. Peter Adler, master facilitator and negotiator, offers a highly stimulating, mind-bending and compelling session for those who want to see UH Hilo meet its potential.
There will be two sessions on Friday, February 23, 2018 to meet differing faculty and staff schedules. Session 1 is from 8:30am to noon and Session 2 is from 1:00pm to 4:30pm. Both sessions are in Campus Center, rm 301. All participants will receive a complimentary copy of Eye of the Storm Leadership.
There is no cost as this program is sponsored by the Chancellor's Professional Development Fund.
To pre-register, go to: goo.gl/forms/IBxJwH1WMoy4OYBZ2
For further information, contact Ellen Kusano at email@example.com.
Special Restrictions: Workshop is limited to UH Hilo faculty and staff. Pre-registration preferred.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7365
What's also happening?
Week of February 18, 2018Next →
Holiday observed: Presidents’ Day
- Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Awards Nomination Now Open
- This recognition awards acknowledges the contributions students have made in their formal and informal leadership roles on campus and in their community. ...
- UHHSA Elections Applications
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association is keeping applications open for multiple positions for 2019/2020 academic school year. Applications are available on the UHHSA website, in the UHHSA office and in the Campus Center. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.