Store Shuttles provided by New Student Programs - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Store Shuttles provided by New Student Programs
Location: UH Hilo Concierge Desk
Did you know? New Student Programs provides a bi-weekly Store Shuttle Service for students! This semester's shuttles will run every other Friday from 5:00-8:00PM with service to the Target/Safeway shopping complex.
The shuttle is one-trip and seating is limited, so if you would like to utilize this week's service please sign up at the University Concierge desk located on the first floor of the Student Services Center. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up; however email is limited to when our staff is available to respond to your email so it cannot guarantee an up-to-date availability of spaces.
Walk-ins will be accepted if a reserved spot is left open - meet at the University Concierge. This service is free to all UH Hilo students with a valid ID! So join us and get your shopping done every other week!
Follow us on Instagram @uhhilonsp & Facebook "UH Hilo New Student Programs" for the most up to date information on NSP events!
Special Restrictions: Valid UH Hilo student ID required to reserve your spot
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7384
What's also happening?
|Week of April 1, 2018||Next →|
- Free Video Production workshop series
- Learn the principles of producing professional video content from two highly experienced entertainment industry producers. Topics range from producing and directing to broadcast platforms and selling yourself and your intellectual property. ...
- PIPES Internship applications accepted through February 8th
- The Pacific Internship Programs for Exploring Science is accepting applications through February 8th. Internships are available on Hawaiʻi, Maui, Oʻahu Molokaʻi, Kauaʻi, and across the Pacific. ...
- Go Global: Aotearoa Summer 2019
- Kia Ora! Immerse yourself in Maori culture, practices and history while living and engaging with the local Maori community in North Island, New Zealand (Aotearoa). ...
- Go Global: India (भारत) Summer 2019
- Spend three weeks in India exploring and learning about the history and culture of the country with History Professor Michael Skinner while earning three upper division credits. ...
- Study Abroad Photo Contest
- Submit your fun, exciting, adventurous or studious photos from any of your trips. It could be from your vacation, study abroad, national exchange journey or a trip with your exchange/international friends. ...
- 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2018. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2019. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.