Store Shuttles provided by New Student Programs - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Store Shuttles provided by New Student Programs
Location: UH Hilo Concierge Desk
Did you know? New Student Programs provides a bi-weekly Store Shuttle Service for students! This semester's shuttles will run every other Friday from 5:00-8:00PM with service to the Target/Safeway shopping complex.
The shuttle is one-trip and seating is limited, so if you would like to utilize this week's service please sign up at the University Concierge desk located on the first floor of the Student Services Center. You can also email us at email@example.com to sign up; however email is limited to when our staff is available to respond to your email so it cannot guarantee an up-to-date availability of spaces.
Walk-ins will be accepted if a reserved spot is left open - meet at the University Concierge. This service is free to all UH Hilo students with a valid ID! So join us and get your shopping done every other week!
Follow us on Instagram @uhhilonsp & Facebook "UH Hilo New Student Programs" for the most up to date information on NSP events!
Special Restrictions: Valid UH Hilo student ID required to reserve your spot
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7384
What's also happening?
Week of March 4, 2018Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.