Store Shuttles provided by New Student Programs - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Store Shuttles provided by New Student Programs
Location: UH Hilo Concierge Desk
Did you know? New Student Programs provides a bi-weekly Store Shuttle Service for students! This semester's shuttles will run every other Friday from 5:00-8:00PM with service to the Target/Safeway shopping complex.
The shuttle is one-trip and seating is limited, so if you would like to utilize this week's service please sign up at the University Concierge desk located on the first floor of the Student Services Center. You can also email us at email@example.com to sign up; however email is limited to when our staff is available to respond to your email so it cannot guarantee an up-to-date availability of spaces.
Walk-ins will be accepted if a reserved spot is left open - meet at the University Concierge. This service is free to all UH Hilo students with a valid ID! So join us and get your shopping done every other week!
Follow us on Instagram @uhhilonsp & Facebook "UH Hilo New Student Programs" for the most up to date information on NSP events!
Special Restrictions: Valid UH Hilo student ID required to reserve your spot
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7384
What's also happening?
|← Previous||Week of February 18, 2018||Next →|
Holiday observed: Presidents’ Day
- Campus & Community Service Spring Food Drive
- It’s that time of year again! Campus and Community Service is holding the Annual Spring Food Drive in conjunction with the University of Hawaiʻi State Food Drive. ...
- Looking For Gender And Women's Studies Club Officers
- Aloha! We are trying to revive the Gender and Women's Studies club here at UH Hilo campus. As of right now, we are looking for students who would be interested in becoming an officer. All ideas and interests are welcome. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatitis C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Testing is Anonymous, Safe & Fast! More info at hilo.hawaii.edu/studentaffairs/health/#hiv
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- Study Abroad Applications Due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.