Haumana Hou Lounge presented by New Student Programs - Event Details
Haumana Hou Lounge presented by New Student Programs
Location: SSC W201
Stop by room W201 of the Student Services Center every Wednesday for a relaxing place to study. The Haumana Hou Lounge offers students a place to study, and even offers free tutoring options for students in different academic subjects (tutoring options vary per week)! This is a great opportunity for those who are unable to meet a tutor during daytime hours; and it is all in one central location!
The Haumana Hou Lounge also hosts the HH Cafe which always offers free refreshments with a Starbucks-like experience by providing various coffee and tea options, as well as delicious snacks! Additionally, there will be occasional live music from some talented student performers.
The Haumana Hou Lounge is located at room W201 of the Student Services Center which offers comfortable seating, a clean environment, indoor & outdoor seating, and even AC for the occasional hot and humid Hilo evening. It's all you need to study comfortably!
The lounge will be open every Wednesday until May 2nd 2018 from 8:00pm - 10:00pm in SSC W201, so come on by!
Valid UH Hilo student ID required to receive free refreshments.
Follow us on Instagram @uhhilonsp & Facebook "UH Hilo New Student Programs" for the most up to date information on NSP events!
Special Restrictions: Valid UH Hilo student ID required to receive free refreshments.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7384
What's also happening?
|← Previous||Week of April 29, 2018||Next →|
- Campus & Community Service Spring Food Drive
- It’s that time of year again! Campus and Community Service is holding the Annual Spring Food Drive in conjunction with the University of Hawaiʻi State Food Drive. ...
- Looking For Gender And Women's Studies Club Officers
- Aloha! We are trying to revive the Gender and Women's Studies club here at UH Hilo campus. As of right now, we are looking for students who would be interested in becoming an officer. All ideas and interests are welcome. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatitis C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Testing is Anonymous, Safe & Fast! More info at hilo.hawaii.edu/studentaffairs/health/#hiv
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- Study Abroad Applications Due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.