Grief Support Group - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Grief Support Group
The loss of a family member, close friend, or a beloved pet can be one of the most challenging realities we face in life, and the resulting grief can feel overwhelming at times.
This group is designed for students who are experiencing loss/grief and would like a place to share common challenges with those who understand. Members will also learn effective coping techniques. There is very strong evidence showing that support groups are very effective in helping college students to feel better through understanding and connection.
The group will meet Wednesdays from 3:30 - 4:30 pm in SSC E-228, at the end of the hall on the second floor of the Student Services Center from February 7 - April 18.
This is a drop-in group. Please feel free to stop by for support when you miss a loved one. For questions or disability accommodations call 808-932-7465 or email email@example.com
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7465
What's also happening?
|Week of February 11, 2018||Next →|
- Pride Hilo Club looking for members
- Are you interested in creating an inclusive community that focuses on educating the general public about LGBTQ+ issues? What about forming a safe network for LGBTQ+ and ally students alike? If you would like to be part of representing the LGBTQ+ ...
- The English Club is searching for new members
- Do you love poetry? Maybe you're an aspiring novelist? Or maybe you haven't touched a book in three semesters? The English Club is open to all students, faculty, staff, and community members, who are interested in seeing how the written word - ...
- The Board of Student Publications wants you!
- Are you looking for a rich leadership opportunity where you can connect with students, faculty, and staff at the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, while developing professional skills? If so, then the UH Hilo Board of Student Publications is ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.