Sistah/Braddah Project - workshop series - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Sistah/Braddah Project - workshop series
Location: Campus Center CC-306
Free workshop series designed to empower participants to use positive life and communication skills, as well as to protect themselves against STDS, with a focus on HIV/AIDS.
Hosted by UH Hilo Student Health and Wellness Programs and Student Medical Services
- Participants may be able to earn up to 18 hours of volunteer/community service work for attending workshops.
- Participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the course.
- Includes refreshments, lunch, and program materials.
To register for SISTAH:
To register for BRADDAH:
Email in format
Food Allergies? List if any:
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 982-8800
What's also happening?
Week of February 11, 2018Next →
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.