2018 Sustainability in Higher Education Summit - LiveStream - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
2018 Sustainability in Higher Education Summit - LiveStream
Location: CyberCANOE lab, Library 350
The opening plenary session will be broadcast live from the National Energy Lab Hawaii (NELHA), and streamed live to www.facebook.com/uhsustainability/.
There will be a satellite location in the CyberCANOE lab on the UH Hilo campus showing the live stream of the event. The satellite location is located in the Mookini Library, room 350.
--- Speakers | Welina & Updates ---
- Rachel Solemsaas, Hawaiʻi CC Chancellor | Chancellor’s Welcome
- Gregory Barbour, NELHA Executive Director | Welcome to NELHA
- David Lassner, University of Hawaiʻi President | President’s remarks
- John DeFries, Board President, Friends of the Future and Board Member Emeritus,
- Julie Ann Wrigley Global Institute of Sustainability at Arizona State University | Mālama Hawaiʻi
- Matthew K Lynch, UH System Sustainability Coordinator | Annual Sustainability Update
--- Panel | Climate Change and Our Futures ---
- Erik Assadourian, Senior Fellow at the Worldwatch Institute | Is Sustainability Still Possible?
- Chip Flectcher, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at UH Mānoa School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology | Climate Change Impacts to Hawaiʻi
- Krista Hiser, UH System Sustainability Curriculum Coordinator | Climate Change Communication: What Works?
For more information, contact: email@example.com 8089327667
What's also happening?
Week of February 4, 2018Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.