Board of Media Broadcasting Open Positions - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Board of Media Broadcasting Open Positions
The UH Hilo Board of Media Broadcasting has two open positions for the 2017-2018 academic year.
These positions will have an open application process until they are filled.
If you are interested in governance, having a voice in how your media broadcasting fee is used, radio and video production or if you just want to get involved on campus, apply today!
Current positions available:
For more information please email email@example.com or visit hilo.hawaii.edu/campuscenter/bomb/
Please note that these are volunteer and are not employment positions.
Pick up an application from the Campus Center office or the BOMB office in CC 310.
Special Restrictions: To be eligible, the student must be currently taking at least six(6) UH Hilo credits, have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 and be free of any disciplinary sanctions.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 932-7796
What's also happening?
Week of April 1, 2018Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.