Campus and Community Service Book Drive - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Campus and Community Service Book Drive
Campus and Community Service, a Campus Center Fee Board program, is holding their 2nd annual Book Drive in conjunction with Read Across America. We are collecting children's books to donate to local elementary schools. The book drive will run from Wednesday, February 7, 2018 through Monday, February 26, 2018. Donations can be dropped off at Campus Center Room 210, the Athletics Department office, the University Concierge desk, the Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs office, the Mo'okini Library, and the Performing Arts Center box office during their normal office hours. To find the hours for each office, please check their websites.
To volunteer to read at a local elementary school, contact Campus & Community Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
Week of February 25, 2018Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.