Campus and Community Service Book Drive - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Campus and Community Service Book Drive
Campus and Community Service, a Campus Center Fee Board program, is holding their 2nd annual Book Drive in conjunction with Read Across America. We are collecting children's books to donate to local elementary schools. The book drive will run from Wednesday, February 7, 2018 through Monday, February 26, 2018. Donations can be dropped off at Campus Center Room 210, the Athletics Department office, the University Concierge desk, the Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs office, the Mo'okini Library, and the Performing Arts Center box office during their normal office hours. To find the hours for each office, please check their websites.
To volunteer to read at a local elementary school, contact Campus & Community Service at email@example.com.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
|← Previous||Week of February 25, 2018||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.