UHHSA RISO Funding Applications OPEN - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
UHHSA RISO Funding Applications OPEN
Calling all RISO Leaders!
Just a reminder, the University of Hawaii at Hilo Student Association (UHHSA) is currently accepting RISO Funding Applications for Spring 2018. If you are looking for assistance with fundraising, events, supplies or other RISO purchases, please contact UHHSA Representative Lauren Glover Alejado at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions. We will be accepting RISO Funding Applications until March 2, 2018. Time is limited, so apply today!
Special Restrictions: Funding is limited to UH Hilo approved RISOs only.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 932-7367
What's also happening?
Week of February 25, 2018Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.