Applying for a Federal Job: Tips and Guidelines - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Applying for a Federal Job: Tips and Guidelines
Location: Student Services Center Room W-201
Have you ever considered applying for a job with the federal government? There are a variety of positions across agencies as diverse as NASA, Dept. of Homeland Security, Environmental Protection Agency, and the Department of State. Whatever your interests and aptitude, you are likely to find something in the federal government that speaks to you! Come learn about the advantages of a government job and get tips and suggestions for landing the job of your dreams. Free and open to the public.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7467
Tags: jobs employment careers
What's also happening?
Week of February 4, 2018Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.