UH Hilo Peer Mentor Program-"Da Quiz" Event - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
UH Hilo Peer Mentor Program-"Da Quiz" Event
Location: Kanilehua Computer Lab
Join New Student Programs for a fun and casual opportunity to learn about our dynamic UH Hilo Peer Mentor Program.
Come test your campus knowledge with New Student Programs-Da Quiz, and sign up to be part of this engaging opportunity!
We will be utilizing Kahoot! so bring your laptop, smart device, roommates and friends to this fun and interactive program hosted by your UH Hilo Peer Mentor team.
We can't wait to meet you on Tuesday. Any questions, please email email@example.com.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Shara Mahoe
What's also happening?
Week of January 21, 2018Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.