International Nights - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Performing Arts Center
This annual event features performances from around the world. See the Shows! See the World! For more information, visit hilo.hawaii.edu/international/IN.php.
Special Restrictions: Tickets are $15 for general admission, $10 for senior citizens, and $5 for students and children 17 years and under. Tickets may be purchased with cash or checks in-person at the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center Box Office from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, Tuesday through Friday, or at the door if tickets are still available the night of the shows. Advance ticket purchase is recommended as tickets typically sell out prior to the shows. Cash or checks only (sorry, no phone or online orders). For ticket information, contact the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center Box Office at (808) 932-7490.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7490
What's also happening?
|Week of February 18, 2018||Next →|
Holiday observed: Presidents’ Day
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.