Mauna Loa: Let's Talk Story - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Mauna Loa: Let's Talk Story
Location: Room 127
As part of 2018 Volcano Awareness Month, come and go at your leisure between 12:00 noon and 3:00 pm, and talk with scientists, public safety officials, and park rangers. We will even have a kid's activity section. View informative displays about Mauna Loa Volcano. Bring your questions! UCB Room 127; access is from the same parking lot as the UH Theater. Sponsored by the USGS Hawaiian Volcano Observatory. Assistance from UH Hilo Center for the Study of Active Volcanoes (CSAV).
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7555
What's also happening?
Week of January 7, 2018Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.