Break Thru Adventures (BTA) Application Deadline - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Break Thru Adventures (BTA) Application Deadline
The Break Thru Adventures program has extended their application deadline until January 10, 2018.
BTA, a drug- and alcohol-free program, runs the full week of Spring Break and the total cost of the trip is $500 which is all-inclusive.
BTA recruits student volunteers who are interested in working hard, getting dirty and having fun. Students are expected to work for 5 of the days they are on the island. Days are long, the work is physical and in varied terrain. Accommodations are often rustic. BTA is not your traditional Spring Break vacation. For those who are seeking adventure and are committed to service, BTA is the program for you.
For questions or an application, please email us at email@example.com. We'll be on the Campus Center Plaza next week so stop at our table.
For more information, you can also visit the our website at hilo.hawaii.edu/campuscenter/service/BreakThruAdventures.php
Special Restrictions: Students must be registered UH Hilo students with a valid student ID. Interested HawCC students should contact the BTA program to get application information.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
|Week of January 7, 2018||Next →|
- Campus & Community Service Spring Food Drive
- It’s that time of year again! Campus and Community Service is holding the Annual Spring Food Drive in conjunction with the University of Hawaiʻi State Food Drive. ...
- Looking For Gender And Women's Studies Club Officers
- Aloha! We are trying to revive the Gender and Women's Studies club here at UH Hilo campus. As of right now, we are looking for students who would be interested in becoming an officer. All ideas and interests are welcome. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatitis C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Testing is Anonymous, Safe & Fast! More info at hilo.hawaii.edu/studentaffairs/health/#hiv
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- Study Abroad Applications Due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.