Break Thru Adventures (BTA) Application Deadline - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Break Thru Adventures (BTA) Application Deadline
The Break Thru Adventures program has extended their application deadline until January 10, 2018.
BTA, a drug- and alcohol-free program, runs the full week of Spring Break and the total cost of the trip is $500 which is all-inclusive.
BTA recruits student volunteers who are interested in working hard, getting dirty and having fun. Students are expected to work for 5 of the days they are on the island. Days are long, the work is physical and in varied terrain. Accommodations are often rustic. BTA is not your traditional Spring Break vacation. For those who are seeking adventure and are committed to service, BTA is the program for you.
For questions or an application, please email us at email@example.com. We'll be on the Campus Center Plaza next week so stop at our table.
For more information, you can also visit the our website at hilo.hawaii.edu/campuscenter/service/BreakThruAdventures.php
Special Restrictions: Students must be registered UH Hilo students with a valid student ID. Interested HawCC students should contact the BTA program to get application information.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
Week of January 7, 2018Next →
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.