Break Thru Adventures (BTA) Application Deadline - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Break Thru Adventures (BTA) Application Deadline
The Break Thru Adventures program has extended their application deadline until January 10, 2018.
BTA, a drug- and alcohol-free program, runs the full week of Spring Break and the total cost of the trip is $500 which is all-inclusive.
BTA recruits student volunteers who are interested in working hard, getting dirty and having fun. Students are expected to work for 5 of the days they are on the island. Days are long, the work is physical and in varied terrain. Accommodations are often rustic. BTA is not your traditional Spring Break vacation. For those who are seeking adventure and are committed to service, BTA is the program for you.
For questions or an application, please email us at email@example.com. We'll be on the Campus Center Plaza next week so stop at our table.
For more information, you can also visit the our website at hilo.hawaii.edu/campuscenter/service/BreakThruAdventures.php
Special Restrictions: Students must be registered UH Hilo students with a valid student ID. Interested HawCC students should contact the BTA program to get application information.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
Week of January 7, 2018Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.