Learn about Service Animals, and Basic Etiquette Tips - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Learn about Service Animals, and Basic Etiquette Tips
Location: Library Lanai
We welcome your presence at our micro-training on the topic of service animals. Our guest speaker and handler is Hannah Wallace, and her service animal, Baloo. She will cover such topics as what is a service animal, appropriate ways to interact when a service animal is present, and other basic etiquette behaviors when addressing a service animal and handler team. Additional information will be provided by Disability Services staff on the UH Hilo's Animals on Campus policy. Persons requesting a disability related accommodation to participate in this micro-training must notify the DS office via email@example.com, no later than Dec 7, 2017.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7623
Tags: Disability Services
What's also happening?
Week of December 10, 2017Next →
- Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Awards Nomination Now Open
- This recognition awards acknowledges the contributions students have made in their formal and informal leadership roles on campus and in their community. ...
- UHHSA Elections Applications
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association is keeping applications open for multiple positions for 2019/2020 academic school year. Applications are available on the UHHSA website, in the UHHSA office and in the Campus Center. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.