Veterans Honor Cord for Fall 2017 Graduation Ceremony - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Veterans Honor Cord for Fall 2017 Graduation Ceremony
Are you graduating this semester? UH Hilo now offers a red, white, and blue honor cord to wear on your gown during the commencement ceremony. The Veterans Honor cord represents the sacrifice, service, and commitment to excellence that all veterans share. If you are veteran or active duty service member and would like to receive your own honor cord, bring a copy of your DD-214 Member Copy-4 or your active duty ID card to the Registrar's Office anytime during normal business hours and pick yours up.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7447
What's also happening?
Week of December 10, 2017Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.