World AIDS Day - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
World AIDS Day
Location: Campus Center Plaza
The UH Hilo LGBTQ+ Center, HIHAF and the Campus Center Campus and Community Service Program (CCS) present World Aids Day on December 1, 2017. There will be resource tables from on-campus groups and in our community, food, crafts, and make-overs from M.A.C in Campus Center Plaza from 10-2, a speaker panel upstairs in CC 301 from 12-1:30 pm as well as free HIV testing in room CC 306.
We would absolutely love for you to join us in this event to raise awareness of the AIDS pandemic caused by the spread of HIV infection, and mourning those who have died of the disease.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
Week of November 26, 2017Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.