UH Hilo Meets the World (International Education Week) - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
UH Hilo Meets the World (International Education Week)
UH Hilo joins universities nationwide and more than 100 countries in celebrating International Education Week 2017, November 13–17. International Education Week is an opportunity to acknowledge the benefits of educational programs that prepare UH Hilo students for a globally interconnected environment while attracting students and future international leaders to our campuses for study and exchange.
The Mookini Library will display both print books and information about online books to access that are available about international education during the week.
Sodexo will also have available a medley of exotic cuisine during the week to treat your taste buds.
Map Pinning: hilo.hawaii.edu/news/view/12996
Ticket to Anywhere: hilo.hawaii.edu/news/view/13012
Global Woman Panel: hilo.hawaii.edu/news/view/12991
Language Booth: hilo.hawaii.edu/news/view/13015
Global Trivia: hilo.hawaii.edu/news/view/13013
United Nations Day: hilo.hawaii.edu/news/view/12994
In its 18th year, International Education Week is a joint initiative of the U.S. State Department and U.S. Education Department.
This annual week of recognition is intended to promote international understanding and build support for international educational exchange.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7488
What's also happening?
|Week of November 12, 2017||Next →|
- Free Video Production workshop series
- Learn the principles of producing professional video content from two highly experienced entertainment industry producers. Topics range from producing and directing to broadcast platforms and selling yourself and your intellectual property. ...
- PIPES Internship applications accepted through February 8th
- The Pacific Internship Programs for Exploring Science is accepting applications through February 8th. Internships are available on Hawaiʻi, Maui, Oʻahu Molokaʻi, Kauaʻi, and across the Pacific. ...
- Go Global: Aotearoa Summer 2019
- Kia Ora! Immerse yourself in Maori culture, practices and history while living and engaging with the local Maori community in North Island, New Zealand (Aotearoa). ...
- Go Global: India (भारत) Summer 2019
- Spend three weeks in India exploring and learning about the history and culture of the country with History Professor Michael Skinner while earning three upper division credits. ...
- Study Abroad Photo Contest
- Submit your fun, exciting, adventurous or studious photos from any of your trips. It could be from your vacation, study abroad, national exchange journey or a trip with your exchange/international friends. ...
- 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2018. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2019. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.