Vulcan Manaʻo: Past and Present - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Vulcan Manaʻo: Past and Present
Location: SSC W-201
Vulcan Manaʻo: Past and Present is a great opportunity to meet and talk story with
University of Hawaiʻi alumni to get an idea of what you can do after earning your degree.
Getting a job after college and networking with professionals already in the work industry is an important step in post-graduation life; this event aims to help you create those connections while still in school!
Refreshments and snacks will be provided. Come join us and our Vulcan ʻohana
to take advantage of this great opportunity!
Special Restrictions: Open to all currently registered UH Hilo students.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7384
What's also happening?
Week of November 12, 2017Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.