NASA Geobiologist Dr. Lim in After Dark in the Park - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
NASA Geobiologist Dr. Lim in After Dark in the Park
Location: Kilauea Visitor Center Auditorium, HVNP
Come join Dr. Darlene Lim of the NASA Ames Research Center as she updates us on the BASALT project where NASA is working to develop the mission methods and protocols astronauts might one day use to extract rock samples from the Martian terrain and look for signs of microbial life.
UH Hilo researchers and students are participants.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 896-6782
What's also happening?
Week of November 12, 2017Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.