Peer Mentor Program - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Peer Mentor Program
Are you a First Year Student or Transfer Student? Do you want to feel connected to campus with having a peer mentor?
UH Hilo has officially opened registration for the Mentor Collective, a specially designed program that connects students like you with qualified mentors that will help you on your academic journey here at UH Hilo.
Here's how to get started:
1. Register on Mentor Collective using this link:
2. Get matched: Fill out a questionnaire that will help advisers match you
with a mentor that shares your interests and experiences.
3. Connect with your mentor: Meet with your mentor regularly so they
can answer all your questions.
4. Succeed on campus: Find out what it takes to be
successful at UH Hilo and how to access the support
you need at school.
For more information or questions, contact New Student Programs at 808-932-7384 or email@example.com.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Shara Mahoe
What's also happening?
|Week of November 19, 2017||Next →|
Holiday observed: Thanksgiving Day
- Campus & Community Service Spring Food Drive
- It’s that time of year again! Campus and Community Service is holding the Annual Spring Food Drive in conjunction with the University of Hawaiʻi State Food Drive. ...
- Film Festival: Halloween in Spring!
- The students of English 370 are hosting a "monster mash" film festival as a way of helping their peers let off steam in the weeks prior to finals. ...
- Looking For Gender And Women's Studies Club Officers
- Aloha! We are trying to revive the Gender and Women's Studies club here at UH Hilo campus. As of right now, we are looking for students who would be interested in becoming an officer. All ideas and interests are welcome. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatitis C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Testing is Anonymous, Safe & Fast! Event details: hilo.hawaii.edu/news/view/13261 More info at hilo.hawaii.edu/studentaffairs/health/#hiv
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- Study Abroad Applications Due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.