Peer Mentor Program - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Peer Mentor Program
Are you a First Year Student or Transfer Student? Do you want to feel connected to campus with having a peer mentor?
UH Hilo has officially opened registration for the Mentor Collective, a specially designed program that connects students like you with qualified mentors that will help you on your academic journey here at UH Hilo.
Here's how to get started:
1. Register on Mentor Collective using this link:
2. Get matched: Fill out a questionnaire that will help advisers match you
with a mentor that shares your interests and experiences.
3. Connect with your mentor: Meet with your mentor regularly so they
can answer all your questions.
4. Succeed on campus: Find out what it takes to be
successful at UH Hilo and how to access the support
you need at school.
For more information or questions, contact New Student Programs at 808-932-7384 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact: email@example.com Shara Mahoe
What's also happening?
Week of November 19, 2017Next →
Holiday observed: Thanksgiving Day
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.