Pathways Into Graduate School - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Pathways Into Graduate School
Location: Campus Center 306
If you're interested in entering Graduate School in the near future, join us in the "Pathways Into Graduate School" workshop with Dr. Rayna Morel of the UH Hilo Communications Department. The workshop will be on Wednesday, November 15, 2017, from 1:00-2:00pm, in Campus Center rm 306. Dr. Morel will share her journey in graduating with her Doctorate degree and tips in planning for the application process, options within your field of study and having clarity with your educational goals. Students, faculty and staff are welcome to join us in this training with the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series. UH Hilo students can apply this session toward the Ka Lama Ku Certificate of Leadership.
The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series is sponsored by the UH Hilo Campus Center Fee Board and the Student Leadership Development Program. For disability accommodations, contact Leomi at 808-932-7377, 808-932-7007 (TTY) or email@example.com.
Special Restrictions: The Certificate of Leadership is available only to UH Hilo students with a validated UH Hilo student ID.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
|Week of November 12, 2017||Next →|
- Campus & Community Service Spring Food Drive
- It’s that time of year again! Campus and Community Service is holding the Annual Spring Food Drive in conjunction with the University of Hawaiʻi State Food Drive. ...
- Looking For Gender And Women's Studies Club Officers
- Aloha! We are trying to revive the Gender and Women's Studies club here at UH Hilo campus. As of right now, we are looking for students who would be interested in becoming an officer. All ideas and interests are welcome. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatitis C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Testing is Anonymous, Safe & Fast! More info at hilo.hawaii.edu/studentaffairs/health/#hiv
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- Study Abroad Applications Due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.