Escalation Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Campus Center room 306
Join the Office of Equal Opportunity for our Escalation Workshop. Did you know 1 in 4 women and 1 in 7 men experience dating violence? Come learn what you can do to be part of the solution to help address this issue. We will watch a short film and have an interactive workshop to learn what we can do to be more than a bystander and recognize warning signs early on. This presentation is in collaboration with the One Love Foundation. To learn more, go to joinonelove.org. RSVP to this event at go.hawaii.edu/j7L; RSVP not mandatory, but highly encouraged.
To report a concern, please contact the Title IX Coordinator, Libby Bailey, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 932-7818.
To speak to someone confidentially about your options, please contact the Confidential Advocate, Destiny Rodriguez, at email@example.com or (808) 932-7958.
For disability accommodations, please contact Destiny Rodriguez at least seven days in advance.
An equal opportunity/affirmative action institution, the University of Hawai'i at Hilo is a campus of the University of Hawai'i System.
Special Restrictions: This event will discuss dating violence and can be triggering for participants.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7958
What's also happening?
Week of November 26, 2017Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.