Escalation Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Campus Center room 306
Join the Office of Equal Opportunity for our Escalation Workshop. Did you know 1 in 4 women and 1 in 7 men experience dating violence? Come learn what you can do to be part of the solution to help address this issue. We will watch a short film and have an interactive workshop to learn what we can do to be more than a bystander and recognize warning signs early on. This presentation is in collaboration with the One Love Foundation. To learn more, go to joinonelove.org. RSVP to this event at go.hawaii.edu/j7L; RSVP not mandatory, but highly encouraged.
To report a concern, please contact the Title IX Coordinator, Libby Bailey, at email@example.com or (808) 932-7818.
To speak to someone confidentially about your options, please contact the Confidential Advocate, Destiny Rodriguez, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 932-7958.
For disability accommodations, please contact Destiny Rodriguez at least seven days in advance.
An equal opportunity/affirmative action institution, the University of Hawai'i at Hilo is a campus of the University of Hawai'i System.
Special Restrictions: This event will discuss dating violence and can be triggering for participants.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7958
What's also happening?
Week of November 26, 2017Next →
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.