Committee Chairs Needed for Relay For Life! - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Committee Chairs Needed for Relay For Life!
Aloha Vulcans! Colleges Against Cancer (CAC) is currently recruiting for the following committee chair positions in preparation for Relay For Life 2018 at UH Hilo: Accounting, Spirit Week, Luminaria, and Team Captains.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact info, as well as what position(s) you're interested in and any questions you may have regarding the position(s).
Relay For Life is an annual event held at UH Hilo that raises funds for cancer research through the American Cancer Society, and is also the only all-night event on campus. Relay For Life will be held in the Spring 2018 semester on Friday, March 09th, 6:00 PM - Saturday, March 10th, 6:00 AM.
Join us in the fight to end cancer!
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7384
What's also happening?
Week of November 26, 2017Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.