First Intl. Conference on Multidisciplinary Filipino Studies - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
First Intl. Conference on Multidisciplinary Filipino Studies
Location: Campus Center Plaza, UCB
This international multidisciplinary conference aims to provide a venue for the exchange and sharing of ideas, researches, studies, experiences, and other academic pursuits, endeavors and interests related to the Filipinos and the Philippines.
With the Filipinos and the Philippines in focus, to be represented in this conference are the fields of agricultural sciences, allied health sciences, anthropology, art studies, cultural studies, diaspora and migration studies, education, ESL, film studies, gender studies, language, indigenous studies, linguistics, literature, media and communication, museology, performing arts, popular culture, politics and governance, psychology, religion, sociology, Southeast Asian studies, sustainability studies, tourism studies, urban studies, women’s studies, World Englishes, and other areas of studies and disciplines. This three-day conference is open to academics, K-16 teachers, students, media practitioners, policy makers, postdocs, professionals, researchers, and other practicing scholars.
Special Restrictions: Registration required: Visit https://hilo.hawaii.edu/go/2J to register
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7209
What's also happening?
Week of October 22, 2017Next →
- Submissions for Kanilehua Are Now Open
- Kanilehua is now accepting submissions of visual art (photography, drawing, painting, sculpture) and literature (short story, poetry, flash fiction, plays) for its Spring 2020 issue. ...
- Volunteers Needed for Science Olympiad Tournament
- Aloha kākou, The Center for Community Engagement & the Office of Research and Community Partnerships are hosting the 2020 Science Olympiad Hawaiʻi Island regional tournament for middle and high school students on February 8, 2020. ...
- Summer Study Abroad Programs
- Why not spend your summer abroad in Europe, Asia or South America? UH Hilo has opportunities available with Univesities in Brazil, China, France, Hungary, Japan, Scotland, and South Korea. ...
- 2020-21 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2020-21 UH System Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2019. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2020! Deadline for ...
- UH Hilo Relay for Life Committee Positions Open
- The UH Hilo Relay for Life Planning Committee is currently seeking dedicated students who are interested in volunteering to help plan the 2020 Relay for Life event as well as multiple awareness events over this school year. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: ...
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.