First Intl. Conference on Multidisciplinary Filipino Studies - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
First Intl. Conference on Multidisciplinary Filipino Studies
Location: Campus Center Plaza, UCB
This international multidisciplinary conference aims to provide a venue for the exchange and sharing of ideas, researches, studies, experiences, and other academic pursuits, endeavors and interests related to the Filipinos and the Philippines.
With the Filipinos and the Philippines in focus, to be represented in this conference are the fields of agricultural sciences, allied health sciences, anthropology, art studies, cultural studies, diaspora and migration studies, education, ESL, film studies, gender studies, language, indigenous studies, linguistics, literature, media and communication, museology, performing arts, popular culture, politics and governance, psychology, religion, sociology, Southeast Asian studies, sustainability studies, tourism studies, urban studies, women’s studies, World Englishes, and other areas of studies and disciplines. This three-day conference is open to academics, K-16 teachers, students, media practitioners, policy makers, postdocs, professionals, researchers, and other practicing scholars.
Special Restrictions: Registration required: Visit https://hilo.hawaii.edu/go/2J to register
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7209
What's also happening?
Week of October 22, 2017Next →
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.