3 Women A Day - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
3 Women A Day
The Office of Equal Opportunity commemorates October as Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
Number of women killed by a former or current intimate partner each day: 3
A flag display will be at the UCB Turnaround to show how many victims will be effected during the month of October. Each day, 3 flags will be added to the display to remember the women effected that day.
To report a concern, please contact the Title IX Coordinator, Libby Bailey, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 932-7818.
To speak to someone confidentially about your options, contact the Confidential Advocate, Destiny Rodriguez, at email@example.com or (808) 932-7958.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7958
What's also happening?
Week of October 29, 2017Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.