3 Women A Day - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
3 Women A Day
The Office of Equal Opportunity commemorates October as Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
Number of women killed by a former or current intimate partner each day: 3
A flag display will be at the UCB Turnaround to show how many victims will be effected during the month of October. Each day, 3 flags will be added to the display to remember the women effected that day.
To report a concern, please contact the Title IX Coordinator, Libby Bailey, at email@example.com or (808) 932-7818.
To speak to someone confidentially about your options, contact the Confidential Advocate, Destiny Rodriguez, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 932-7958.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7958
What's also happening?
Week of October 29, 2017Next →
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.