Hawaii Says No More - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Hawaii Says No More
Location: Campus Center Plaza
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Join the Office of Equal Opportunity to commemorate the month by telling us what you say no more to! We will be participating in the Hawaii Says No More campaign to show our community that we take a stand against violence.
To report a concern, please contact the Title IX Coordinator, Libby Bailey, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To speak to someone confidentially, please contact the Confidential Advocate, Destiny Rodriguez, at email@example.com.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7958
What's also happening?
Week of October 15, 2017Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.