SANE Presentation - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Campus Center Room 301
Join the Office of Equal Opportunity for the Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) Presentation. Misty Davis, a Registered Nurse and Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner, will facilitate a discussion around the SANE exam process, how to become a SANE, and will partake in a Q&A session. Nursing students are highly encouraged to attend this presentation, but all students are welcomed.
This event is co-sponsored by UH Hilo's Student Medical Services.
Misty Davis' Bio: Misty Davis is a registered nurse and sex assault nurse examiner. Her background includes case management, behavioral health, managed care and acute care. Misty is also Vice President of BICAPSA (Big Island Coalition Against Physical and Sexual Assault) an interagency multi-disciplinary group that works to increase interagency collaboration and reduce physical and sexual assault in our community.
If you would like to speak to someone confidentially, please contact the Confidential Advocate, Destiny Rodriguez, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 932-7958.
To report a concern, contact the Title IX Coordinator, Libby Bailey, at email@example.com or (808) 932-7818.
Special Restrictions: This presentation will discuss sexual assault and could be triggering. If you would like to speak to someone confidentially, please contact the Confidential Advocate, Destiny, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7958
What's also happening?
|Week of October 8, 2017||Next →|
- Board of Media Broadcasting Open Positions
- The UH Hilo Board of Media Broadcasting has two open positions for the 2017-2018 academic year. These positions will have an open application process until they are filled. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2017-2018 academic year UH Hilo RISO registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 20, 2018. Due to the transfer of the UH Hilo website to a new program we have lost the ability to edit our website. ...
- UH Hilo Mentoring Recognition Award!
- Having a great mentor is critical in student success and we'd like to know who has been your mentor here at UH Hilo. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatits C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Tesiting is Anonymous, Safe & Fast!
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.