UHHSA Senate Meeting 17-18:012 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
UHHSA Senate Meeting 17-18:012
Location: CC 301
The University of Hawai'i at Hilo Student Association will be holding a public meeting that pertains to campus life, campus initiatives, and campus committees. Students, faculty, and any other persons may sign up for open forum within 30 minutes of the start time of the meeting if they wish to present a request or concern to the Senate.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (619) 852-1351
What's also happening?
Week of October 1, 2017Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.